Wednesday, December 31, 2014

So long 2014;

I'm sitting here waiting for mom to let me know she's on her way home from work so I can finish dinner. 

It's 31 December 2014. New Year's Eve. 

I can't help but to reflect on this last year. And all its craziness. 

2014 started with spending 4 days in the twin cities at TCX with college students through the upper Midwest at Cru's winter conference. This year I'm finishing 2014 at home, until I go with friends later. And it's hard tonight... Introversion is kicking in. Oh, well... Haven't seen these guys in eons! So I'm making myself go (and by myself I mean my best friend Sara). LOVE YOU! 

I have so much to reflect on... I've gotten life somewhat under control, and by that I mean time management and stress/depression so I can be a "functional adult" in society. Still gotta work on that whole money thing... But it's getting there. 

And I think I got a bit more of this school stuff done, which shouldn't be too surprising as credit wise I'm considered a senior! Still consider myself a freshman though. 

But, when it comes to the people in my life, both old and new, I couldn't be more blessed! The community I have in Cru is unbelievable! I love each and everyone of you! 

My work life, I love my job so much at Family Christian primarily for my coworkers. It really is a family there. Thank you all for being so amazing and making me feel so welcomed from my first day, and everyday I walk in (especially the days I dread coming in; introverts get at its best). 

Now, the more broad category of college itself. I honestly could not have been placed with a better roommate by chance! Megan, I freaking love living with you, even if you are a cheese head. 

I've also met so many new people that I now considers friends from my theater minor classes, never thought that that would've happened! 

Looking back it's been a crazy roller coaster, with the year ending much higher than it started. I only hope next year is much of the same.

Here's to 2014! 

Here's to well wishing and blessings to all for 2015 (and maybe a guy for me??? Just kidding!

Lord bless you tonight and be safe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment